Do You Have a Premises Liability Claim in Belleville?
Have You Been Injured On Someone Else’s Property? – You May Be Entitled To Compensation. Jason B. Going Will Help Pursue The Maximum Compensation For Your Injuries — Contact Our Experienced Belleville Premises Liability Attorney For A Free Case Evaluation.Both public and private property owners have an obligation to maintain a “reasonably safe” condition for anyone who visits their property. Any known or potential hazards need to be properly mitigated; from an uneven or icy walkway in front of your house to slip and fall hazards in a retail store — Shopping malls, schoolyards, parks, businesses, homes, anywhere another person can be physically present, must be kept safe for everyone. Failure to do so can easily result in injury. Insurance companies will often work hard to minimize the severity of the injury in order to pay out as little as possible if any. To ensure you get fair and full compensation for your injuries — Work with a Belleville premises liability attorney that is well versed in all areas of personal injury in Belleville, including slip and fall, property damage, and product liability. Do NOT pay for injuries that were caused by someone else’s negligence. Trust our team to fight for justice for you or your loved ones. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation – Available 24/7.
Types of Premises Liability ClaimsOften we’ll see a slip and fall or trip and fall injury that could have EASILY been prevented in a premises liability claim. Due to another party’s lack of regard for safety, our client has become victim to injury and now may spend the next several weeks, months, or years trying to return to normalcy. These accidents are not limited to slips and falls; there are many other situations in which a property owner can be held responsible:
- Slip and Fall / Trip and Fall – This can be caused by uneven walkways, slippery surfaces, untidy, poorly lit areas, improper signage, etc. Injuries can range from mild bruising or sprains to back or brain injuries.
- Construction Zones – Construction areas can present serious hazards, specifically when working with heavy machinery or excavating sites.
- Playgrounds/Areas – If children are going to be playing on or around any equipment intended for their use, it must be regularly inspected and maintained.
- Security – In some cases, a building owner may be responsible for facilitating an adequate level of security. (For example – a night club may be required to have cameras in some areas)
- Stacking Products – This is often seen in retail/warehouse settings, where a product may be stacked too high or improperly secured and can fall and cause injury.
What can a Belleville Premises Liability Attorney do for me?Once you begin to file a claim for your injuries, you can expect to receive a phone call from the property owner’s insurance company soon after. Their JOB is to pay out as little as possible (ideally nothing). If your case is taken to court, the defendant’s attorney will use their legal experience to blame you for your injuries. Often this works… The victim, exhausted from the legal process and sometimes still in recovery, begins to lose the battle, and ultimately, lose out on the compensation they deserve. As a highly experienced Belleville premises liability lawyer, Jason B. Going can help you with:
- Determining What You Deserve – Our lawyer will work in your best interests to determine what fair and reasonable compensation is for your injuries. This requires assessing the accident, establishing a negligent party, and documenting your injuries. They must also take a careful look at the current impact of your injuries and the future implications.
- Legal Representation – Whether it’s inside of the courtroom, dealing with insurance companies, or the defendant’s attorney, our premises liability lawyer will professionally and efficiently advocate on your behalf. Anywhere you need legal representation for your case, your lawyer can help.
- 100% FREE Case Evaluation – We can help determine if you have a premises liability case worth pursuing in minutes with our free case evaluation. If you want to find someone that will take your case as seriously as you do, Jason B. Going will take the time to understand how the accident has truly impacted your family and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Finding The Best Belleville Premises Liability LawyerThe lawyer you hire for a premises liability claim can have a HUGE impact on your family’s financial future. You need to find a Belleville premises liability lawyer that will provide aggressive representation for you. Look for a law firm that always starts your case with a free evaluation and is available 24/7 to meet any client’s unique needs. The best personal injury lawyers will only charge for their services once you are successfully awarded compensation.
TOP-RATED BELLEVILLE PREMISES LIABILITY LAWYER NEAR YOUChoosing a personal injury lawyer to fight for your rights and help you get the compensation you deserve is an important decision. The Law Office of Jason B Going is experienced and proven when it comes to personal injury cases, and they will give you the best chance at a favorable outcome in your case. If you have been injured due to the negligent acts or omissions of someone else, we can help get you the compensation you truly deserve. Contact us today for a free consultation.
No matter what life throws your way, get GOING.
Possibly. In some cases, a property owner can be held responsible for victims that were injured in a crime that took place near their property. In high crime areas, there may be a requirement to have increased security or warnings.
Although these instances are usually handled as a private matter, a premises liability claim can be pursued if you feel you are not getting the compensation you deserve. Your friend or your neighbor has the same responsibilities as all other property owners regarding your safety.
The courts often follow the practice of “comparative negligence.” Meaning that, even if you are at-fault for your injuries, as long as at least one other party can be established as partly at-fault, you may still be entitled to a portion of compensation.